Seriously.

Seriously, I think I am insane.

Seriously, I didn’t know I could actually get SO excited over something like that.

This is my 4th week of confinement and that means everything is coming to an end soon. Nope, seriously that’s not what I am excited about, because if you have been reading my babies’ blog, you know that I’ve not been that strict with myself during this confinement. I’ve gone out several times, once even to as far as City Hall, and I’ve been bathing everyday and eating whatever I want to eat basically.

What I am seriously excited about is the fact that I will be having a KLESSIS DAY this coming Wednesday (yeh, 2 days from now!!)! It’s a day I get to go out all by myself to do whatever I like the whole day! I’m going to the salon to get a well needed haircut, manicure, trim my eyebrows etc etc. I’m also seriously going to shop and shop and shop till I drop!! Not just buying stuffs for myself, but also for my two gals. Seriously, there are like 1001 things I need to buy.

Seriously, I was so excited that a few nights ago, after I woke up at 330am to feed baby Jayne, I actually couldn’t fall back asleep because my whole mind was just thinking about Klessis Day and what I was going to do the whole day, and what wonderful stuffs I was going to buy, and how I was going to look carrying my many shopping bags with a glee on my face.

Seriously, that’s something worth getting excited over, don’t you agree? :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hurray for Klessis Day! :)

Popular Posts