The Amazing Eclipse!

So honored to be in this generation to be able to see a complete eclipse! (it happens once every 400 years??!)

I took photos of the eclipse live telecast on TV!!!!

Going….

DSC05661

Going….

DSC05663

Going….

DSC05664

Almost gone!!!

DSC05665

And this is the LAST 10 SECONDS before the sun got totally eaten up!!

After 6 minutes of complete darkness, out comes the beautiful sight of the sun rays shining out from behind the moon.

Magnificent coolness.

DSC05667

I was totally in awe at the moment when the sun was completely gobbled up. I mean, I was never someone who could really appreciate such stuffs, but it was really a very hair-standing moment. I felt like a proud earthling admiring the great creation of Father God!

Comments

Serene said…
wow... the last pic was awesome!
Mummy Kless said…
yeah totally awesome....
Isaiah Kuan said…
never thank me for reminding you to watch such an amazing thing..

Popular Posts