A Day To Play

As I was mentioning on my twits yesterday, I was mad tired from a whole day of playing.

It was Joey’s class photo-taking day yesterday, and after sending her to school, we went out to hang around till it’s time to pick her up again.

1st stop was to have dim sum at Chinatown!

DSC05560

Can’t believe we went to so many places just to find dim sum! Isn’t that a breakfast food?? But seriously, all of them open at 11am!

Chee Cheong Fun with prawns

DSC05567

Fried Yam (I absolutely love this!!)

 DSC05562

Fried beancurd skin with prawns

 DSC05563

Stewed Chicken feet

 DSC05564

Glutinous rice in lotus leaf

 DSC05565

‘Har Gao’

 DSC05566

After fulfilling a craving, we went to check out the new Orchard Central Shopping Mall! Many shops not opened yet, but the whole place is nice (though u may get lost in it. Many twists & turns). The architectural features were amazing too.

This pair of red high heels belongs to……

DSC05569

her.

DSC05570

There are many cafes within the mall itself, and there were even designer sofa seats at various places in the mall, for the shoppers to rest their feet.

DSC05572

And how cool is this? A whole wall of mural for climbing!

DSC05573

DSC05571

It is really very very high…..

Next stop, we went to Sentosa!

DSC05574

Baby Jayne asleep in the red pram (Yes!! The red pram makes a grand entrance once again!!)

DSC05575

I decided to chill at the Sand Bar.

The essential elements of a chilling-out time..

Nice place

DSC05580

Nice seats

DSC05579

Nice tableware

DSC05578

Nice magazine

DSC05584

Nice food

 DSC05589 

Nice drink

 DSC05583

Baby Jayne slept while the cool sea breeze blew at her face..

DSC05576

Then she woke up for her milk..

In a daze just after waking up.

DSC05587

When I told her we were at Sentosa, she was super happy!

DSC05586

But only for a while, before she returns to a state of daze again.

DSC05585 

Then I told her we were going to walk walk on the beach, and she was happy again.

DSC05591

Changed her into something cooler, and off we went…

The weather was so hot.. so before she dehydrates, I quickly pushed her back to the car for some good ole air-conditioning. Haha!

 DSC05593

 DSC05594

 DSC05595

 DSC05596

My day did not end here! We went to fetch Joey from school & brought her to the Jacobs Ballas Children Garden. Hop over to check it out on my kids’ blog!

Comments

Dawn said…
I really like your positive attitude towards motherhood! Your life still remains adventurous and colourful even after having 2 kids! Well done, Mummy!
Mummy Kless said…
Haha, I probably got my positiveness from you!

Anyway, it's all becos I have alot of free time now. When I go back to work after my maternity leave, I doubt I'll have that much energy!

Popular Posts