Why Can’t I Sit Still?

There is this one thing about me – I cannot sit still.

No, I’m not talking about an itchy backside. I really mean, I cannot laze around all day doing nothing.

On my off days or when I am on leave (like now), I can’t just sit in front of the TV and watch it the whole day without doing anything else. When I have free time, my whole mind will be thinking about what I can do, and I actually start doing them. It can be anything as simple as blogging an entry, whipping out my camera to take some photographs, cooking something, making a card, or doing some crafts. As long as it’s not sitting still.

I was reading through some websites and I just emailed them yesterday asking them whether I can contribute articles to them. Haha! It’s not like I’m going to be paid or anything, but I thought it would be fun to write about stuffs that interest me, and then having like-minded people read my articles. How cool is that. :) So, if all goes well, I can soon boast about having my articles published in some websites somewhere.

Then sometime back, I mentioned that I was going to do a scrapbook on my girls. Not really a scrapbook actually, but a photo compilation of some interesting stuffs that my girls had done. I’ve done 2 pages on Jayne so far, and am currently working on 2 pages on Joey at the beach & having fun cycling, which I will try to include a journal to note down what she did when we took those photographs. :) Great fun..

DSC05655

DSC05654

Joey is home today and looking at the weather, I’m actually contemplating bringing her to the swimming pool later in the evening when she wakes up from her nap. She’s been talking about wanting to go to the pool several times. Maybe I’ll do just that. Then I can take a magazine and just sit by the pool watching her & snapping photos of her having fun. Sounds like a really cool idea. At least, I won’t be sitting still at home. =)

Comments

Popular Posts