Yummy Indulgence

Life is enjoyable because of occasional indulgences.

Brought Baby Jayne to NYDC today for some snacks, and I ordered a Hazelnut Elephanccino. It’s been YEARS since I last drank it! And oh my gosh, so yummy.

Pardon the horrid pics. I forgot to charge my camera and had to use my E71 instead. I shall make them smaller than usual to make it less antagonizing for you.

31072009077

Did I mention this is really yummy?

And this mushroom side dish I ordered was omg, super yummy.

Amazing how a simple dish like this can taste so good. Just button mushrooms cooked in chicken broth, put a piece of ham and melt parmesan cheese over it. That’s it! But really yummy.

31072009078

I sprinkled chili flakes on them and they are really lovely and yummy. Very succulent, juicy & cheesy!

31072009079

My lovely baby was with me. :)

31072009082

Let me now cut to something totally unrelated & random.

Haven’t met up with my brother for so long! He’s been flying in and out so often (he’s an air steward), it’s hard to catch up with him. So finally tonight we met for dinner, and here he is attempting to … errr… punch Baby Jayne??!

31072009083 

T.G.I.F!

Comments

Popular Posts