5 Reasons Why I Love My Office

It is so important to love the space we work in because we spend a considerable amount of time in that space everyday.This morning as I was walking around the office when no one else is in yet, I found the reasons why I love my office so much. :)

Here’s the TOP 5 REASONS:

1. There is MUCH LOVE.

DSC06931

Our PR department does a fine job of displaying such placards on the tables of those whose birthday falls on that week. The placard is accompanied by a towel cake and the whole display stays at the birthday person’s desk for a week. Just yesterday, I pounced on a colleague to wish her ‘Happy Birthday’, and almost made her fall off her seat in shock. Come on, I was only obeying instructions.

2. It is OK to PLAY.

Well, I should think that normal offices do not have that many guitars lying around everywhere. In my office (in view of the nature of the business we are in), this is common sight. Now and then, you will hear someone pick up a guitar, start plucking and sing along. Free and nice music. :)

DSC06935

3. My TABLE is nice. So is my LOVELY NEIGHBOUR’S.

This makes sense, I’m sure. I love my office because I love my table! It has got everything that I need including potato chips, chocolates and candies. =) It’s well equipped with stuffs I need to keep myself sane. Although it gets messy at times,  I cannot emphasize enough that it’s actually ORGANISED MESS. Nothing to worry about really.

DSC06932 

Yeah, how important it is to have nice people sitting around you. Because of lovely Joyce and her lame jokes, life in the office is very colorful and fun.

DSC06933

4. There is a GENEROUS use of biblical truths.

We all need to be reminded of the truths from time to time. And what better way than to leave such reminders in the place we frequent frequently everyday – the PANTRY?

DSC06930

DSC06929 

5. This is the ONLY OFFICE you can find a supermarket trolley full of 3-in-1 drink satchet.

DSC06936

I don’t think you should even try to guess which supermarket this trolley came from, because it’s really nothing serious. I’m quite sure my colleague paid for using it ($1 coin) and will eventually return it one day.

Don’t you agree I have every reason to love my office? :)

Comments

Popular Posts