Claypot Fun

Had lunch at the new Claypot shop at East Coast Playground @ Splash – Claypot Fun today.

main

The shop was crowded! We waited in queue for 15 minutes before we were ushered to our table. The shop was dimly lit with orange lightings and it felt pretty crammed sitting inside. Nevertheless, we were a bunch of hungry people!!!

DSC06886

My mum & dad came to meet us for lunch as well because they haven’t see their granddaughters for a few weeks!

 DSC06880

The saliva-playing machine

DSC06885

We’ve heard quite a bit about this new shop that they serve up good claypot dishes. We went with an expectant heart for some really good food! But I have to say that while I think the claypot rice was nice, it was not as fantastic as I thought it would be. Plus, the dishes were rather pricey. My friends and I spent $18 each>> Not cheap considering you can get a claypot rice for $5 at a Foodcourt?

We ordered a few different claypot rice to share. This is the chicken & mushroom claypot rice, which is the most common type of claypot rice. The ingredients were savory and tasty.

DSC06888

This was one of my favorites – Beef & egg claypot rice. Very fragrant and delicious.

DSC06895

I think this is the first time I tried frog’s legs claypot rice. Really not bad.

 DSC06892

Nice frog’s legs & spring onions. Really nice. :)

 DSC06894

Claypot Fun

Opening Hours: 11am-11pm daily.

902 East Coast Parkway
Playground @ Big Splash

Comments

Popular Posts