Breakfasts Should Be Healthy

Even though I prefer mee soup, lontong and Nasi Lemak anytime, I have to admit I like how healthy this breakfast looks.

 DSC07834

I am not an avid embracer of healthy lifestyle, sad to say. While my other mummy friends are frantically feeding their kids with organic & au natural ingredients and fruits, I feed my kids anything and everything that are within reach. That says a lot about what I feed myself. Mostly rubbish. Seriously.

So what a refreshing change this morning. I felt healthier like immediately!

DSC07832

Pecans, raisins, dates, whole grain cereals = SUPER HEALTHY.

DSC07833

Comments

Isaiah Kuan said…
that was my breakfast!!
Mummy Kless said…
Oh please. I took like 1% of the entire big packet you have?!
Kristie said…
hahahahaha
Kristie said…
hahahahaha

Popular Posts