Victor’s Kitchen

This is by far, my most favorite dim sum restaurant. =)

Located conveniently at Level 1 of Sunshine Plaza, this really small eatery offers the most amazing Hong Kong dim sum. I love their food because they are always freshly made, and uses the most succulent prawns ever!

My most favorite dishes are the lotus leaf glutinous rice, har gaw (prawn dumplings) and steamed carrot cake. Their dim sum is about $4 per dish on the average. Definitely not the cheapest around, but they really put in the best ingredients! One har gaw has got 2 large prawns inside!

Har Gaw

28 Nov 017

Deep fried beancurd skin with prawns

28 Nov 003

Lotus Leaf Glutinous Rice

28 Nov 010

Siew Mai

28 Nov 012

Steamed Chicken’s Feet

28 Nov 015

Steamed Carrot Cake

28 Nov 016

Victor’s Kitchen is closed every Monday, but otherwise always packed & crowded. :) For some authentic Hong Kong Cantonese dim sum, go try them!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Klessis,

I've been following your blog and your babies' blog for quite some time now. Enjoy reading all your posts. your gals are blessed to have you as their mum. :) I must try victor's kitchen out 1 day. Been hearing quite alot of reviews but haven't had the chance to go there. Thought of sharing with you a dim sum place though (i'm a big fan of dim sum!). It's called Dim Joy and it's located on Neil Road in chinatown. I get my fix there when I am in town. hee. Anyhow, keep rocking on, and i sincerely pray that both Joey and Jayne will grow up to a beautiful and wise ladies. ;)

Cheers!
Stranger
Mummy Kless said…
Hey stranger! Thanks for the recommendation! I'm going to try it one of these days. :)

And thanks so much for reading my blogs, I always love hearing from folks like you! You have a great week ahead! =D
Unknown said…
Love this place too!!! Fresh fresh dim sum!

Popular Posts