It’s Christmas…

While everyone’s telling me that they can’t sense the Christmas feel this year, I am feeling quite on the contrary. Usually during the Christmas season, I always find it hard to really indulge and soak in the joyous atmosphere of Christmas because I’ll normally be busy collecting data and stats for the various Christmas services. But this year, the happy feeling keeps coming back and I’m glad it’s Christmas. Loving every moment of it!

24Dec 020

As always, my church’s Christmas services never fails. And so glad I could attend the service last night by sitting in the main hall! My dear hubby took care of Baby Jayne in the nursery so that I could attend the service. The Christmas drama this year is moving and embodies a great and meaningful message. I think it can touch a chord in the hearts of most people because it talks about love with parents, siblings and spouse. It was the same Christmas story of Mary, Joseph and Jesus, but the angle taken was more contemporary this year. I like it.

  24Dec 022

After Pastor Kong’s simple & impactful sermon, it was time for altar call, and we hit our highest record number of new friends who responded to altar call! The area at stage front was fully packed and the aisles on both sides were filled up! It was such a touching moment. When I see people give their hearts to Jesus, with tears in their eyes, I am reminded of the time I gave my heart to Jesus. Without Him, I will not be who I am today.

I Love You, Jesus! =)

Comments

Popular Posts