Happy Things :)

I’ve been feeling rather happy recently. Feel very thankful to God for His blessings upon me and for bringing wonderful people into my life. :)

Year 2009 ended, and another brand new year has begun. With each passing year, I want to become even more grateful for the big and small things.

Thankful for my best friend and soul-mate, who’s always my pillar of strength and a hero I look up to.

14 Jan 027

Thankful for my two darling babies, who makes all the fatigue disappear just by flashing their smiles. My sunshine. My joy.

19 Jan 058

Picture1 

Thankful for my dearest friend and comrade in office, who has just married her Prince Charming and flown off to watch a dream soccer match in London. =)

19 Jan 010

Thankful that my church has gotten our land!!!! God always answers prayers.

Thankful for each and every single member in the cell group, for their support and love.

SONY DSC

Thankful for my special gang of friends, for their unwavering belief and trust, for always standing by.

SONY DSC

Year 2010 will be a year of great love – I want to love God more, love myself more, and love my loved ones more.

19 Jan 016

A new year always brings forth new hopes. Year 2010 will be a year of overflowing blessings, great growth, renewed anointing and abundant laughter. =)

Comments

Popular Posts