A Road Trip To Malaysia - Nostalgic!

I took a road trip to Kuala Lumpur for the Chinese New Year, and had lots of fun. :) What I love about Malaysia is their superbly good food and the rowdy and busy marketplace they have.

This was one of the markets I visited one morning. So many things were offered in this one small place!

IMG_6259

Every stall displays all their jewelry in abundance. You can get starry-eyed just staring at them.

IMG_6272

IMG_6261

Most of the stalls have ’exposed' backdoors like these. They do their dish-washing here so that the water can go straight to the drains.

IMG_6262

IMG_6263

And majority of the stalls use kerosene tanks like those below.. It’s hard to spot these in Singapore nowadays.

IMG_6264

Makeshift stalls are set up along the streets..

IMG_6265

The whole place may not be comfortable like shopping malls, but the things are real cheap here.

IMG_6266

Chinese sinsehs can be found paddling on the streets too. I definitely dare not patronize. =P

IMG_6267

Floss stall!

IMG_6268

I regret not buying the pancakes to try! They look really delicious!

IMG_6269

Baby Jayne enjoying the splendor & galore of colours!

IMG_6275

Loads and loads of veggies for sale.

IMG_6270

They even ‘de-seed’ the fruits on the spot for sale.

IMG_6271 

We had breakfast at this stall…

IMG_6280

And I had the most amazing Yellow Wine Chicken Mee Sua in my life!!! So super nice!

IMG_6285

My dad had some bee hoon soup and he said it can beat any noodle stall in Singapore hands down!

IMG_6288

Malaysia Bagus! =D

Comments

Popular Posts