Caramel & Hairloom

I really like this cafe. It’s almost like a peaceful retreat from the busyness of work, so I enjoy going there during lunch hours. It also happened to be right in between my husband and my workplaces, so it’s really convenient for us to meet up. :) I blogged about this cafe some time back when we tried their coffee, but this is the first time we had lunch there.

This cafe is actually sharing a space with the salon, and that explains why the name is like that - One part is F&B and the other part, hair services. What I like about this place is also its collection of retro stuffs which are classic and beautiful.

IMG_6811

IMG_6821

Really pretty, the things here! And it’s all for sale. :)

IMG_6812

I love their mosaic kitchen countertop which is also the place to order food & drinks. Don’t you adore those tall chairs by the counter? So pretty!

IMG_6814

The cafe has many little decorative items which makes the whole place very interesting. I like. :)

IMG_6818

For some strange reason, the mini plant just makes me feel very at ease and calm.

IMG_6816

LUNCH TIME!

Garlic butter toast!

IMG_6823

Check out the large chunks of garlic! Very yummy!

IMG_6824

My Grilled Chicken with Sesame Sauce sandwich. Awesome is an understatement.

IMG_6826

The chicken was succulent and very well marinated. The sesame sauce was very fragrant. Whets my appetite!

IMG_6827

Isaiah ordered bacon spaghetti in cream sauce. Tasty!

IMG_6829

If you’d like a quiet retreat during the noisy lunch hour, try visiting Caramel & Hairloom. It’s located at Level 1, Shaw Towers. :)

Comments

Hi Klessis,
Thanks for the lovely photos and review. Please come by again.
From Caramel

Popular Posts