Crazy Shoe Designs

All girls love shoes. I think that is a valid statement. So far, I’ve not met a girl who hates shoes. Haha.. Last night, I was bored and decided to google for crazy & weird shoe designs. I was AMAZED at how crazy it got out there!!!

Metallic-joint heels. Looks scarily painful to walk in!

alexander-mcqueen-titanic1 

Rear your fish and bring it out with you.

weird_shoe 

How to find a pair that’s totally fitting??!

shoes11 

Too ‘arty’ for my likes.

Weirdest Shoes 12 

For feet that stink like dead fishes?

01-funny-shoes 

Oh this is a good one – You get to store your gamer in your shoes. It follows you wherever you go.

36389,xcitefun-6gbcshoe4-img-assist-custom 

This feels and looks totally uncomfortable.

weird_shoes_011 

Too OVER.

manish-arora-1_5248 

Cuteness overload! Even comes in matching colors!

Weird_Shoes 

Eeee… errie like crazy…

black-widow-shoes

Oh, gives me an urge to go shoe-shopping soon! =D

Comments

Popular Posts