Thank You For Your Love

Last week was Secretaries’ Week and I was so grateful for the love of my leaders towards me. =)

You know, Secretaries’ Day is not often celebrated and in fact, except for treats from my bosses, I don’t remember ever receiving anything from my lay leaders in past years. This year was so different!

It first started with an SMS from one of my leaders 2 weeks ago, asking me for the size of my bed and my favorite colours because he wanted to bless me with bedsheets for Secretaries’ Week! I didn’t even know Secretaries’ Week was coming! Then 2 days ago, another leader came to office and passed me an ang pow- Love gift = Financial blessing! woooohoooo!

And yesterday, this was what I got!

1

2 of the leaders came to office just to surprise me! I’m so touched by their gestures..

And I really have very kind leaders! I get paid for doing my job and they said it’s unconditional??!

 4

They are so generous – Gave me vouchers for Lawry’s! My hubby was so thrilled! Steak is his fav. =)

3 

Thank you so, so, so much!!!! This is my best Secretary’s Week ever! =D

5

Comments

Popular Posts