Watermelon Craze

I’m currently in this watermelon craze, where I have to eat watermelons everyday, otherwise I’ll feel depressed.

This is really just weird because everyone who knows me know I hate fruits. Even though they are sweet and smell nice, I’ve never taken a liking to them. I simply don’t touch them if I have a choice.

But ever since this fruit stall opened shop near where I worked, I got attracted by vibrant colours of the fruits that I decided to buy a slice of watermelon one day, and bang! I was hooked.

I know watermelons are cooling but overdose of it will cause the body to become too cooling, and that supposedly is a taboo for women. But I seriously cannot stop myself. Every single morning, I religiously go to the stall and buy 2 slices of watermelons, and feel very happy for the major part of the mornings. Craving satisfied. =) I don’t know why, but this fruit stall’s got super sweet & juicy watermelons!

IMG_8298

I console myself that my body is the very heaty type and eating watermelons just balances it and is actually good for me. Peace.

Comments

Joycie said…
U r wierd!

Popular Posts