Xian De Lai Steamboat

Went for steamboat buffet dinner with friends last week at one of the steamboat restaurants along Bugis street – Xian De Lai, and I kinda like it! =D

IMG_8256

I’m not sure if it was the fantastic company I had or the food was really nice, but I really liked this particular dish!

IMG_8266

This is actually the main ingredient for one of their soup bases – Stir-fried Spicy Chicken soup, but they also gave us one small complimentary dish. I love it! Fried chicken, very spicy and has a real fragrant dried chili smell!

We chose pork ribs and tom yam soup bases. Not bad, I say!

IMG_8263

It’s ala carte buffet style, so we ordered and the dishes came.. =) Much better than a buffet line, in my opinion.

IMG_8267

Baby Jayne went with us, and although she started fidgeting towards the 2nd half of the dinner, I was very happy that she sat still in the high chair for more than 30 mins! Quite a feat, I think. kekeke..

IMG_8261

Steamboat ROCKS!!! =P

IMG_8269

Comments

Popular Posts