My Friends. My Joy.

Just the other day, a thought struck me very randomly. I suddenly realized that I really, really, really, really LOVE my colleagues!

IMG_8599

Work is always stressful, but because of each and everyone of them, everyday in the office is bright & fun! We see each other as comrades because we’ve fought battles after battles together. We spend a lot of our time in the office talking nonsense and sharing titbits, but don’t misunderstand that we don’t do real work at all because we are all experts at multi-tasking. We would be busy typing away on our laptops, munching some chips and chatting about nonsense all at the same time. Told you I’ve got awesome friends.

Thank you my friends! You made working in the office so much more vibrant & enjoyable! =D

Comments

Popular Posts