Soul Reads

I am a blogger who loves blogging & reading blogs. Apart from the blogs of my friends which I read daily, there are also other websites & blogs which I read everyday because they are my soul food. =) Today, I’m feeling generous, and decided to share with you what I love to read. Maybe you’ll fall in love with them just like I did.

1) It will stop raining

This is the blog of a lady who’s living in Japan and who set off on a healthy-eating journey. She takes beautiful photos of her every meal and posts them everyday. What I love about this blog is the simplicity of it, and how it always makes me feel happy & contented. =) Not forgetting the very pretty photos of course.

image 

Some of what you would find on her blog.. =)

2) Stephie Says

Stephie is one of the famous fashion bloggers in Singapore, and apart from maintaining Fashion Nation blog, she also writes her personal blog, which contains many other elements apart from fashion. She shares about interesting coffee joints, quiet cafes, and also small little things she bought from her vacations. I love her blog for the same reason – It makes me feel happy & contented.

image

Stephie is also an accomplished photographer with her portfolio appearing in international magazines. She has a way of taking photos that make them stand out, yet look innocently simple.

3) My Funny Eye

This is a photography blog. What can I say? Beautiful photos calm me. The best part is this guy takes incredible photos of his baby (and cat). Eye candy literally.

image

I’m on a two-week break from work now. Enjoying every minute. =)

Comments

Popular Posts