Ben Ten Cafe

Visited Ben Ten Cafe (Illuma, Level 1) with my friends on Sunday. If you’ve been following this blog, you’d have read about my past visits there, mainly for their signature desserts. This time round, we had lunch there and tried their main courses. :)

The interior is bright & cheery, though I find the place a little small and crammed.

IMG_0240

IMG_0247

IMG_0252

IMG_0255

The food’s not too bad too. They serve up fusion Jap & Italian.

IMG_0248

Curry rice with katsu

IMG_0258

The company.

IMG_0259

Isaiah’s pasta. Lovely & Al-dente.

IMG_0260

My chicken & prawn tempura combo! You have a choice of black pepper, mushroom or curry sauce and I opted for curry sauce, which gave the whole dish a nice little twist! Yums.

IMG_0265

Beef meatball pizza for all to share. Quite unique.

IMG_0264

Nice hang-out place on a Sunday afternoon. :)

Comments

Popular Posts