Ann Siang

Had an enjoyable stroll round the Ann Siang vicinity today. It’s a really charming place with lots of pretty restaurants, cafes, boutique hotels and generally things I like!

Simple breakfast of mini toasted ciabatta with margarine and coffee. I’ve fallen in love with these mini ciabatta buns I found at Carrefore. 10 ciabattas for $2! Love it well-toasted! :)

IMG_1293

It was a beautiful day! Love blue skies, clouds and tree silhouettes.

IMG_1295

IMG_1301

Ann Siang is quiet & peaceful on Saturday mornings.

IMG_1346

IMG_1345

White grilles & red mailbox

IMG_1309 

IMG_1349

Coincidentally, two of the restaurants I liked best by along the way had red velvet seatings! I think that’s really posh and luxurious!

IMG_1351

Can I have seats like these for my new house??? =D

IMG_1359 

Saw beautiful candlelight stands at one of the cafe’s corridor. I like.

IMG_1358

We eventually reached Maxwell Market and stopped for some snacks and drinks.

IMG_1363

The usual long queues were found at Tian Tian Chicken Rice and Zhen Zhen Porridge!

IMG_1364

IMG_1365

We had none of those! Haha! We were happy with our tau suan and fried carrot cake. =)

IMG_1366

IMG_1368

Comments

Popular Posts