Nando’s At JB

Went to JB last weekend and we had Nando’s at Pelangi Plaza! Big contrast to the outlet in Singapore, the one at JB was virtually empty except for us. Which was perfect. :)

IMG_1942

The unique thing about Nando’s is that they offer 6 choices of sauce for their chicken. I love their chicken! Very tender and succulent!

IMG_1944

IMG_1945

IMG_1946

Ordered their Peri-Peri soup for starter. It had a very mild peri-peri taste, quite special for a soup. :)

IMG_1948

Isaiah’s starter salad. Very fresh, crisp and icy cold! Nice.

IMG_1949

IMG_1950

IMG_1954

Here comes my quarter chicken with my 2 choice of sides. :)

IMG_1955

I chose the Hot level for my chicken. It was very manageable. :) Think Singaporeans are too used to spicy food. Even their Extra Hot should be okay for us.

IMG_1956

When we were paying, we saw that they actually sell their Peri Peri sauces, and we bought a bottle of Hot Peri-Peri sauce home!

IMG_1957

I can’t wait to marinate my food with this!

IMG_1982

Comments

Popular Posts