Crabs at $18!!!

My taste buds have been so spoilt by good food the whole week!!!! =P

Yesterday night I went for fellowship with my team’s CGLs, and our team leader brought us to eat some yummy crab bee hoon near China Square!

You won’t believe who’s selling the crab bee hoon. It’s Don Pie! Yes, the one that sells really yummy chicken pies and shepherd’s pies! Apparently, offering crab bee hoon is their way of increasing their sales, as most people would order the crab bee hoon and have another pie to go along. But really, although their pies are yummy, I think their crab bee hoon is heavenly!! And one whole big crab at $18 only?!!!

We ordered one big round pie to share…

IMG_0449

And here’s my humongous slice! =)

IMG_0447

And may I present to you my Crab Bee Hoon soup (it’s slightly herbal by the way!!)

Yep, comes in a big claypot…

IMG_0455

…filled to the brim with crabby goodness!!!!!!!!! O.M.G. I cannot adequately describe the sweet aroma of it. It was too good. Best of all, the crabs were super fresh. They were slaughtered just before cooking! And no kidding, really one crab per claypot.

IMG_0456

They also have the crab bee hoon in black pepper dry version, which is equally yummy as well!

IMG_0458

I still prefer my soup version though, cos the soup was so sweet and the crabmeat was all soaked in the soup! So yummy, you gotta try it yourself!!!

IMG_0462

Seriously, where else to find super fresh, sweet & yummy crab at $18 in Singapore? =D

Don Pie Club
20 Cross Street
#01-34 China Square Central

Comments

Unknown said…
Yum yum yummmm!!! I gotta try this, man!

Popular Posts