Loving My G12!

You might or might not have noticed that recently, the photos on my personal blog as well as on my kids’ blog look a little different. Better of course!

Presenting my new baby.

Her name is G12. =)

It’s my hubby’s 8th wedding anniversary gift to me, and ever since I got my hands on it, I’ve been having such a great time shooting almost everything around me. Not that I haven’t been doing that before (=P), but now I do it with a lot more confidence and joy. Because, the photos turn out so super duper GOOD. I have a hard time deciding which ones go onto my blogs!

Ahh… the joys of a photography lover. =)

My previous camera was a Canon, and G12 is so easy to get a hang of, because it’s also Canon. I think Canon has the best cameras, in my opinion. The colours all turn out really nice!

And not forgetting the ooohsss and ahhhhhhs whenever I take out the camera! It makes everyone want to own their own G12! No surprise though! It’s handy, easy to use and takes good shots! Everything a perfect camera should be. =D

Comments

Popular Posts