Random-ness of A Homebody

I am really a homebody at heart. I love staying at home and I can watch TV the whole day. Problem is, I don’t get much of that luxury nowadays. Now when I stay at home, it’s because my kids are sick and I have to stay home to look after them.

I’ve been stuck at home for 3 days now because the younger one is down with rashes, and it’s beginning to drive me crazy. The never-ending routine of cooking, feeding, changing, bathing, clearing up and entertaining. Madness. So, to prevent me from sinking into depression, I took my camera while baby was sleeping, and went around the house taking random shots. Seriously, where else could I go with a baby sleeping in my bedroom, right? It was strangely therapeutic.

The view from my living room window.

IMG_1327

My converse & the key basket.

IMG_1330

Basket to keep stuffs we don’t know where to chuck to.

IMG_1334

Baby’s titbit.

IMG_1335

Bought it because it’s pretty, not because baby likes it. Watever.

IMG_1336

Instant coffee satchet basket & some tea pot. (Man, why do I have all kinds of baskets at home?)

IMG_1338

Wire mesh container for cutlery.

IMG_1342

View from my kitchen window.

IMG_1343

My kitchen top. Where many delicacies emerged. :)

IMG_1346

An array of items under my flat screen TV.

IMG_1347

Tambourines. Reminded me of my younger dancing days. :)

IMG_1349

A lonely cook book.

IMG_1350

Comments

Popular Posts