Heaven’s Loft

Finally, I made it to Heaven’s Loft.

Missed a blogger event there last year and I’ve been wanting to visit the place because I’ve heard both good & bad reviews about it, and wanted to see it for myself. The best thing is that the restaurant is situated on Level 8 of Orchard Central shopping mall and from its outdoor dining area, you can have a paranomic view, something I was definitely looking forward to.

IMG_4727

I thought Heaven’s sweet enough on its own? =P

IMG_4730

IMG_4704

I love the interior decor of the place. It was sleek, modern contemporary and feels very relaxing.

IMG_4705

They serve up mainly western dishes here, but not exactly very cheap. Soups are at $8 and pastas are close to $20. The other main courses like chicken chop, fish & chips may be more worth it, at $15 – $20. But generally, the quality of the food was good and I had a good time relaxing and feasting with my girl friends. =)

This pretty girl was the reason why we met up. =) She just got married to her Prince Charming and we brought her out for a simple post-wedding bridal shower. Congrats again, Cherry!

IMG_4722

My oldest friend, Serene, was there too. Hee… seems like girls are into gadgets of all kinds now! Camera in one hand and tapping on her iphone with the other!

IMG_4720

I checked out the outdoor dining area which was not open for seating in the afternoons. It feels like a really comfortable place to chill in. Especially at nights when the winds are blowing, I think it’d be nice to sit here with friends and a beer in hand. =)

IMG_4710

The ice-cream supplier of this restaurant. All desserts concoctions are made up of Ben & Jerry’s ice-cream!

IMG_4713

I guess this is the whole concept of the restaurant – To let you look down at Orchard Road as if you’re in heaven. Just check out the railings – so wide & broad! Definitely makes for an uninhibited feeling of being way up high! (But I wouldn’t dare to let my kids wonder in this free space for sure. =P)

IMG_4711

IMG_4715

IMG_4718

IMG_4719

And the glorious food arrived!

I think this is a must-try when you come to Heaven’s Loft. The nacho chips are lightly-salted with jalapeno and cheese & tomato sauce. Large portion for 3 – 4 people to share. I can almost see it glowing in glory.

IMG_4733

Serene ordered their Philly Beef Wrap, which was really yummy. The beef strips were so well marinated!

IMG_4735

I ordered the Jumbo Chicken Leg, which was roasted to perfection. Very succulent & juicy. I like!

IMG_4739

Cherry, the fish-lover, ordered Fish & Chips, which was fresh and crispy as well.

IMG_4741

Great time of fellowship with my friends. Many blissful years ahead, everyone! =)

Comments

Popular Posts