Kebab, Anyone?

Went for lunch with a bunch of colleagues at Haji Lane, and had one of the best kebabs I’ve ever tasted!

The place’s called Deli Moroccan, and they serve Moroccan cuisines, with speciality in kebabs and Naans.

IMG_5391

The very funny guys who make my lunch time such an enjoyable one. =)

IMG_5385

IMG_5396

One of them recommended that we try the Moroccan tea. It was so fragrant and nice!!!! The mint leaves made it so refreshing and it felt like I was drinking liquid chewing gum – Perked me up right away!

IMG_5402

IMG_5404

I ordered their Earl Grey tea, and it was very fragrant and lovely too!

IMG_5403

Hubby ordered their kebab wrap.. Very delicious according to him…

IMG_5405

And I ordered Chicken kebab served with salad and fries. The chicken pieces were so tender and well-marinated! Very yummy!!!!! And at $5.80 each (Add $2 for fries), I thought it was very value-for-money.

IMG_5406

I’ll be sure to go back again!

Comments

Popular Posts