Blogs Worth Following

Now, I have a problem.

I have too many blogs to read everyday and quite frankly, it’s not my fault. I have been pretty selective in the choice of blogs to read and follow everyday, but there’re just too many awesome blogs out there that keeps me hooked and going back. I don’t read every kind of blog, only those that meets one or more of the following criteria:

a) Babies, babies & babies
b) Beautiful photographs of anything
c) Witty writings
d) Frequently updated

So you see, I don’t just read anything and everything. I do choose carefully what to read, and they inspire me so much everyday! And since I’m feeling generous and kind today, I’m going to share with you what are some of my favourite blogs that I think you should go read as well! Just so that you don’t have to see a list of 98592389032890 blogs here, I’m only going to show you blogs that have really beautiful photographs! Don’t expect extract or artistic photographs though. Most of these blogs post photos of everyday living and of simple things happening around us all the time. Enjoy! =D

* * * * *

1) My Funny Eye

Blogger from UK. Takes awesome photographs of daily living and her super cute baby. I’m inspired by London living because of her. I have to go to London soon!!!!

2) Oh Happy Day!

Blogger from San Francisco. More of a lifestyle blogger. Shares everything from flea markets to arts & crafts to good food. Things I really, really like.

3) Snippet & Ink

A wedding planner & photographer. Frequently shares photographs of real weddings planned by her. Very inspiring and always happy and colourful, just the way I like it.

4) This Is Naive

rr

berlin

A Chinese blogger from London, who shares random photographs she takes.

5) The Light Garden

Blogger residing in Istanbul. This is a cool lifestyle blog that talks about her kids, arts & crafts and pretty things in general.

* * * * *

Hope you’ve added some gorgeous blogs onto your must-read list! =D

Comments

Popular Posts