Microwave Muah Chee Recipe

You know, I love eating muah chee and I’ve been wanting to make my own muah chee at home. With a little time on hand the other day, I searched the internet for recipes to make muah chee, and to my amazement, I found a super duper simple recipe to make muah chee, using microwave!! Yes, you read it right! Just microwave it and you’ll have piping hot muah chee!!!!

Too good to be true, I thought. Once you read the recipe I’m going to share in a while, you’ll be as amazed as me, and suspicious whether it’d really work. I can tell you confidently now that it really does!!!! =D I improvised the recipe a little to make it even easier to make:

Ingredients (Dough)
1 cup of glutinous rice flour
2 tsp of sugar
1 tbsp cooking oil
150 ml water

Peanut coating:
1 ready pack of crushed peanuts (Camel brand)

Method:
Mix well flour, sugar, cooking oil and water in a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Bring it out, stir it well and cook on high for another 1 minute. It should be cooked by now, but if it’s not, microwave for another minute (Kless’ tip: A cooked dough looks pearl white in colour). You may choose to let it cool before cutting up into small pieces with scissors and coat with peanut coating, or you may start coating it immediately out of the microwave. Since I love warm muah chee, I opted for the 2nd option. =)

Took this photo on my BB, so it may not be super sharp and clear. Nevertheless, it tasted awesome! The whole cooking process took all of 10 minutes. Once I get the hang of cutting and coating with peanuts, I believe I can get it done in 5. You’ve got to try it yourself!!!!

IMG-20110303-00011

Comments

Popular Posts