Pay Attention To His Voice!

YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY.

I was in the car with my kids on our way home from town when I heard FM933 DJ talk about the Jetstar promotion. The DJs called for listeners to send in an SMS on their most desired holiday destination and why they want to go there. The most touching entry will win a $1000 Jetstar cash voucher.

You know I usually don’t participate in such things. But the moment the DJ said that, I heard a voice in my head telling me, “Send the SMS about going back to Sydney. You’ll win the prize.” And so I started drafting the SMS, the whole time thinking to myself that mine is definitely not touching enough, so chance should be slim. But try anyhow.

And so the SMS was sent and barely 5 minutes later, my phone rang and I saw that the caller was 6911933! If you are familiar with local radio stations, you’d recognise that this is FM933’s hotline!!! My jaws dropped! What?? Could it be that I won??!!!

When I picked up the call, Peifen and Jiafa’s familiar voice came on and I knew yes, I won. But the funny thing was that Baby Jayne started crying at that instance cos she knocked her head against something! The DJs were so kind, kept asking me if my baby was okay because they could hear her loud wailing. Haha.. They agreed to call me back 5 minutes later, and they did! They told me that they had chosen my entry and that I had indeed won the $1000 voucher! =D

The most amazing thing was that when I put down the phone with the DJs, my hubby told me that he had also heard a voice telling him to send in an SMS to go to Sydney, just that he couldn’t do so cos he was driving!!! Isn’t God just amazing?? To catch our attention and throw the blessings at us, he didn’t just tell one of us. He told BOTH of us the same thing at the same time! Woohoo!

God is GOOD! =D

Comments

jotoh said…
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristie said…
wow $1000 voucher!!!

Popular Posts