Pluck

Visited this little cafe called Pluck at Haji Lane some days back and I love how quiet and ‘little’ it was.

The whole cafe had less than 5 tables, but reasonably so, because it was located within a not-so-big boutique that sold lots of interesting and pretty knick knacks at not-so-pretty prices. When I was checking out the prices of their merchandise, I thought that the cafe prices would not be very kind as well. Turned out it was really alright. Plus, I love the ambience and how I could people-watch while sipping away a cup of tea. =)

IMG_7357

The wallpaper was classy.

IMG_7358

IMG_7359

Mirrors are a must in small spaces like these. It also doubled up as their menu board.

IMG_7360

I ordered a cup of Earl Grey at $3 and it came with a tiny little cookie that tasted super duper awesome.

IMG_7362

This is a good place to unwind and just think of nothing after  a day of shopping. And that was exactly what I did. =D

IMG_7364

Although the cafe is little, the menu serves up quite a lovely selection of brownies, ice-cream, waffles, muffins etc. Sweet nothings to go with your coffee or tea. =)

IMG_7366

IMG_7369

IMG_7379

IMG_7375

IMG_7372

IMG_7374

Comments

Popular Posts