Ayam Penyet Ria (Lucky Plaza)

I am a fan of ayam penyet.

It was just coincidence that I passed by the Ayam Penyet Ria at Lucky Plaza the other day. Saw the advert and thought the photos looked extremely appetizing. On my way to the restaurant located at Level 3, I could only pray that they were not deceiving photos. =P

Turned out to be one of the best ayam penyet I’ve tasted. =) Prices are very reasonable as well. For the following, I paid $6. The portion is not very big, but just nice for a lunch. The dish came served with fried chicken leg, fried beancurd and a piece of tempe. Yumms!

IMG_8035

Hubby ordered the grilled chicken leg, and it was served with grilled beancurd in sweet sauce.

IMG_8038

I also ordered a bowl of Ayam Soto and it tasted not bad too. $5 per bowl with generous amounts of shredded chicken.

IMG_8037

Hubby ordered a plate of mangoes as desserts. He’s a lover of green mangoes dipped in spicy sweet sauce. I don’t really fancy, but took a bite anyhow. The aroma of the mango was enticing. =)

IMG_8039

Happy food find! =D

Comments

Popular Posts