My 1st Icing Experience! – THE WEBCAST!!!

Do you still remember that I went for an icing competition organized by The Icing Room and omy.sg sometime back? (You can read about that post here). The webcast is finally up and I had a great time laughing at myself in the video! It makes me feel creepy hearing my own voice in the video, but hey, it’s all in good fun!!! =D

Comments

@ster|x said…
wah the 4th girl v fierce. machiam wan to shove the cake into the camera.
Mummy Kless said…
She's the chef from The Icing Room lor.. she's not fierce la, just stiff infront of the camera.. not used to it mah..
Serene said…
hahaha... u r FAMOUS liao... soon u'll be like xiaxue... earning income thru' advertorials... by then, must remember us orh!!!
Kristie said…
so when u making the logcake for us to try? =)
Mummy Kless said…
AIYO! I didn't make the cake la.. I only did the icing, which in my opinion, spoiled the cake. Haha!

Popular Posts