another lazy afternoon....

Just met my daddy for lunch.. we went to eat Boon Tong Kee chicken rice... *clap clap* really really super nice.. though I won't say the same for the prices. : ) I enjoyed myself, man... haven't seen my daddy for about two weeks.. hee.. so had a good catch up with him over lunch....

Before I went for lunch, I was still thinking about how I am going to broach on the topic of asking him to go for Christmas service, cos everytime I mention it, he'll not be interested.. But thank God! After we sat down, he was the first to tell me about his friend who is a Christian as well.. and that he told his friend about city harvest church... ha.. So I just took the opportunity to ask him to go with mummy for the sat service lor... He didn't say anything, but I believe he'll really think about it.. really hope my daddy can experience the love of God as well.. : )

Comments

Popular Posts