D.I.S.C.E.R.N

sometimes that word is so huge that I must muster every energy to try to understand it fully.

yet, undeniably, discerning is such an important thing in our lives. Without the ability to discern, u can't tell right from wrong, the fake from the genuine, and most importantly, the important from the not-so-important. Our choices in life depends on how good we are at this - discerning.

right now, God is dealing with me in this area.. I am weak in my discerning, and I pray to God for more & more of it. I need it together with wisdom, if I want to be a strong leader for God. Only with it, can i give sound counsel and speak with conviction, knowing that I have strong discerning, & whatever I say will be right on. Being a leader for God is a high calling. And I am determined to do it well. God's grace be upon me.

Comments

Popular Posts