exhausted... but charged up in spirit

i feel so exhausted now.. This morning just did emcee-ing for one Awards Ceremony.. didn't think i did a good job at all cos I stumbled on some of the words... the emcee script was really a mouthful.. so glad it's over now.. ": ) Just now Soo May came by to visit me and we chatted for a while.. she commented "You were emcee again? U might as well change your designation to official emcee..".. oh well.. : ) I don't dislike doing it lah... sometimes it's quite fun too..

later tonight is rev ulf's last night of conference. I believe it's gonna be awesome again like tue night. Last night, I didn't make it in time to go for the conference, but I managed to catch the last part online when I reached home. Even at all, i could feel the tangible presence of God in the room. But once in a while, it gets static for a moment.. no sound, image frozen... so it can be alittle irritating..Think it's becos it's a special conference, that's why many people are tuning in. But glad to be able to catch Rev Copeland's prophesy towards the last part. :< )

I must sober up! Stop the sleepiness... maybe should go get a coffee...........

Comments

Popular Posts