Cold day...

It's a cold day today yah?

Maybe becos the office is very empty today, everyone's gone to GSA.. left me, annie, kai koon and sheau huei to hold the fort.. : ) But I feel very strong today.. even though I'm just wearing a knitted short sleeved top and skirt, and it's drizzling outside, I don't feel cold even though I'm not wearing a jacket. Getting stronger, praise the Lord.. : )

I think the break I got from the extraction of the wisdom tooth helped alot. Have been tired for way too long. Fatigue and tiredness just piled up. Thank God I had a short break, and it really helped me to focus back on the things at hand. It's a horrible feeling just going through motion everyday, and feel as if I'm floating everywhere I go. Now, I feel energetic, and clear-minded. It's a good feeling.. : )

So many good things happening this week!!

- At night I'm meeting Suqing to give her salvation Bible study. She accepted Christ!

- Haojuan (also just accepted Christ on Easter) coming for cellgroup and service, and I'm giving her salvation BS on friday before service!

- Yuhao coming for cell this week! And he got testimony to share!!

- Ian told me he would really love to know more about God and that he will confirm with me the time for his BS! (what a breakthrough..)

- The counselee I followed up on from Easter service - Alice, she said she's coming service with me on friday! And will consider coming for thurs cell as well!

Can't praise God enough!!!!! hohohoho....

Comments

Popular Posts