Extraordinary Wisdom??

In exactly one hour's time, I'll be going for my wisdom tooth extraction. (eeee...)

well, i'm like a small kid waiting for mummy's caning. Well, can't blame me, it's my first time leh! I really don't know what to expect. Different people have been telling me different things... annie told me will bleed like crazy, jou hwei said it's not so bad.. meiling's case even better.. she extracted hers yesterday late morning, and at night she sms-ed me to say that she's going out for supper with gary and don't even need to take painkillers! Yo... I pray mine will be like hers.. : ) Hee, I am praying that I can even preach and take cellgroup on thur night.. hee... ambitious?? Dunno lah, if need to rest more, I'll just rest then...

anyway, I pray that it will be a smooth surgery, bless the dentist's hands that she'll be steady and fast, won't cut deeper than necessary, will cut off-target, and that the wound will heal so very quickly.. and I can move on with life.. heee... Yesterday I was still telling isaiah that he better look at my face more often last night, cos by tonight, my face might resemble that of a pig's face.. very swelled up... chey, shouldn't have confessed that kind of thing.. haha... no lah, everything will be alright.. I'll be up & about very soon!

Wait for my blog entry later after my surgery! I'll tell it all! Hee..

Comments

Popular Posts