I lost my handphone..

yes, I know... sigh..

I think I must have dropped it in the taxi I took home yesterday, cos I was really too tired. And I only realised that the lovely blue thing cannot be found anywhere about one hour later. After which I called the lost and found hotline, and the cab driver responded to say he didn't see any handphone. Must have been taken by another passenger cos my phone was switched off when I tried calling....

But Thank God. I think He prepared my heart for the loss just hours before the actual loss. Lifeng was telling me how inconvenient it was to lose her handphone, and that all her numbers are lost, etc.. while I symphathised with her, the thought that went through my mind was 'it's really horrible to lose my handphone'.. and when I flipped my handphone over to examine it closely, I could see clear scratches on it, and I was thinking to myself, "Oh my, my handphone looks so old already..". And the next thing I know, I lost it. God must be preparing my heart for the loss, cos when I realised I couldn't find the phone, I very calmly asked isaiah for the cab receipt so that I can quote the cab number when I call the hotline. First time I'm doing this, but it seems I knew just exactly what to do.. So, praise God. : ) Tonite, I'm going to get my replacement card and buy a new handphone! : )

In the meantime, if you are trying to contact me, try telepathy.. :" )

Comments

Popular Posts