Of gums and drama

Today I rested at home because my gums were swollen again. But can't extract yet cos it's still swollen and need to complete my antibiotics first. Anyway, got slight headache and fever because of the swollen gums. And I can't chew much, even on my right side cos the left side is so swollen that the upper and lower teeth knock each other when I chew... Isaiah says it's like babies who are growing their teeth, so will have slight fever, and need to rest alot. so, I just took my medicine and rest and rest whole day. I just pray that everything will end once I extract it out. Amen.

So, since I was at home, i thought I might as well finish up the Cantonese drama VCDs. It's a fantastic story lah.. so amazed at the story writer's creativity. I like the way he gave the twists and turns to the stories, cos it's never boring or predictable. And not draggy as well. So, I finally completed watching 22 VCDs, very happy with the drama, though there's still a tinge of regrets at how it all ended... Learnt something from the drama though..

Life is made up of choices and consequences of the choices we make. There can be dramatic changes when we make a certain decision in our life, so it is important to make wise and appropriate decisions in our lives. People who say that only they are responsible for their own actions so they can do whatever they want are people who are selfish. They fail to realise that their actions and decisions bring agony and pain to those around them. Or perhaps, they don't really care anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts