God heals!

These few days, many people faling sick around me... God, I really pray for your protection to be upon everyone I love. For those who are not feeling well right now, I pray that God's healing power will be upon them right now!

Yuhao was sharing me with yesterday that he was sick and had sore throat. Before he slept, he prayed for everyone in the cellgroup, for those who were sick or having exams.. Then in the middle of his sleep, he felt someone touch him. When he woke up, the sore throat was totally gone! And it couldn't have been another person who touched him cos his bedroom door was locked. It must be God who touched him and healed him then! Praise the Lord!

This Yuhao is really getting more and more blessed each day... As I look at him, I feel so proud of him and what God is doing in his life. Tremendous.. He used to be quite rude with his words and don't really respect the leaders. But slowly, can see the change in Him. Now, he would say things like he really feel he cannot let God down because of what He has done in his life. Really solid, right??? Ha... God is truly a God who changes lives!! : )

Comments

Serene said…
wah!!!

I'm sure God has placed this member in your cg for a purpose like this... daily, he is changed and moulded by God and leaders like urself!!
Anonymous said…
hee.. yeh, God is good.. members like that me feel very encouraged and reminds me that God has a wonderful plan for everyone, no matter young or old. :)

Popular Posts