A long lost friend...

Wanted to blog this for a long time, but kept forgetting... : )

I found my long-lost friend on friendster! Mirabel was one of my best friends during my Secondary school days. Together with Shuzhen and Peishan, we really had some fun times together. Thinking back, the four years in Tanjong Katong Girls' were one of the best days of my school life. Everyday, I would be so excited about going to school because of my friends. Every morning without fail, we will meet at around 6.45am for breakfast, then it's school, then after that, we'll loiter at Parkway Parade.. haaha... fun days, man! : )

Somehow, after we all went to different JCs, we just lost contact. With Shuzhen, I still meet up or exchange sms-es once in a while, but with Peishan and Mirabel, we haven't really been in contact for a while. So, that day, I suddenly thought of searching for Mirabel on friendster, and I really found her! Haa..

Should really arrange a meet-up sometime soon.. with shuzhen and mirabel. : ) But guess what? I lost shuzhen's hp number when I lost my handphone sometime back! Sigh... I found one, but lost another... really sotong leh... ("p)

Comments

Serene said…
U've changed one of ur header photo right???? Hahahaha... playing the game "spot the difference"! hee...

anyway sometimes it is just a pity... sometimes just tot lesser contact with one that's all... but you never know cos u might just lose ur friend... anyway i "lost" all my JC friends liao... so pitiful! haizz....
Anonymous said…
no leh.. I never changed anything yor.. u over-sensitive ah? or worked too hard liao?? :p

Popular Posts