TGIF

Friday! Friday! Friday!

I can't believe it's Friday already. Time literally flew by this week like crazy. My table is still piled up with lots of undone stuffs, which I endeavour to clear by end of today!

Cell group yesterday was quite good.. though I had a mini heart attack at 6 plus when Isaiah called me to inform me that Pastor will be dropping by to visit the cell group. Ha.. nearly freaked out on the MRT there and then. But later, I thought.. what a privilege to have Pastor around, and a good opportunity for her to take a look at the cell and let me know if there are areas I am weaker in, and can work on. We all have blind spots, and I may not be able to tell myself what is lacking. Thank God everything went smoothly, and Pastor pointed out some things for me to take note, other than that, she said I did well. Hee.. Thank God.. *phew* Pastor also commented that the people are good. I can't agree more. I told her they are all people who have great desire to serve God. I am so blessed to have them.

Happy thing was that yuhao came for cell.. good ah.. and suqing also came for the first time.. and after cell, she sms-ed me to say that she really liked the daisy we gave her as a welcome gift, and that she enjoyed the meeting. Hee... God is good!!

Comments

Popular Posts