Animals Haha..

It is Monday again, and therefore pak-tor day for isaiah and me. We decided to go watch Madafascar. It's really a funny movie! And very simple too. We enjoyed the movie, inspite of the super excited kids sitting next to us, laughing at almost every line spoken by the animals. Ha..

I like the animation because I can feel the sincerity in the production. It's obvious because they really look into the small details, such as water dripping off the hippo (I dun know if it's a hippo, but it sure looks like one to me!) because she sleeps in the water.. and many other minor details in the expressions and appearance of the animals. I guess that's why I enjoyed the movie, cos it moves me. The jokes, the humour and all.. : )

Today was a relatively good day, though it suddenly dawned upon me that I only have 2 and a half days left to clear my work and my cubicle before I go on leave. Oh wow. Stressed! God, supernatural speed and strength pleasssseeee!!!

Thursday afternoon we got a corporate outing to Science Centre. Sounds like an excursion! Haha.. am looking forward to it, though there's still quite alot of work to do. Got an omnimax movie thrown in too! It's been ages since I last watched an omnimax show! So looking forward to it! : )

Comments

Popular Posts