Back from long weekend..

First day back in office after a long weekend did not feel that bad afterall. I guess a longer break makes one feel like coming back to the office, than only a mere usual two days.

What did I do over the weekend? Was just watching VCDs after VCDs.. watch alot of crap movies - those I would never spend my pennies on to watch in the cinema. Cos David brought home two huge folders of VCDs and DVDs, courtesy of his friend who's an avid collector of VCDs and DVDs. Almost anything you name it, you have it. Ha....

So, it's been a pretty brainless weekend. Helped hubby set up his blog. Hee... Must have been influenced by me. Finally convinced him that blogging is the way to go. Hee... But I really doubt he has much time to blog. His whole blog was set up by me, ok?? The first blog was written by him personally though.. Hmm..

Before I knew it, Tuesday is gone, and it seems that I have done nothing much except for emailing, printing emails, and replying emails. Tomorrow's gonna be a more productive day. I better put up all those submissions that I need to settle. Yeh!

Off to leaders' meeting now... To a better tomorrow! : )

Comments

Popular Posts