Comfort them please

God, I pray for my dear friends and members.. Some of them are going through a hard time. Although I may not understand their situations, I still pray because I know You know what they are going through now.

*****

When things don't seem right
Run to Jesus
When things don't make sense
Run to Jesus
When things turn against you
Run to Jesus

My dear friend
RUN TO JESUS

*****

I may not be able to feel the pain, the agony, the fear, the apprehension, the worries or the anger they are feeling, I know that there is also hope and acceptance in Jesus.
So many times, I felt let down by people. I felt betrayed. I felt that nobody understands me. I felt that I cannot go on anymore. Yet, just remembering what Jesus has done for me gives me the courage to carry on. I know Jesus doesn't want me to give up. I am here today because Jesus didn't give up on me.

My friend, u know who you are. I know you are going through a hard time right now, or some things have gone terribly wrong somewhere, but don't give up. You can surely make it through. You have a friend praying for you... me! : )

Comments

Popular Posts