A day passes so quickly..

Today is beautiful sunday, and it's gone in a flash! : ) But I feel a whole lot more relaxed today compared to other sundays because tomorrow's a public holiday! Yeh! :P

Oh well, can't remember what I did the whole day, but it's gone so quickly. Tabulated the zone attendance, updated my blog, read my friends' blogs, watched TV..... phew... what a relaxed sunday! It's been so long since I got to stay at home the whole day wor~

Yesterday had a chat with my two NS boys in the cell.. seems like they are doing really well. Ivan's involved in nightly prayer meetings, and he got so excited when he found two City Harvesters in his camp, because he spotted them walking by with the daily devotion journals! Ha... Praise the Lord, He must have brought them to him so that he knows that he is not alone fighting the battle alone. How good is our God! : ) Yihui also seems to be getting along very well with his bunk mates. He almost managed to bring a friend to church this week. But the friend last minute couldn't make it. Nevertheless, it's a great effort on Yihui's part, cos afterall he only got enlisted for one month! I'm so happy to know that they are growing in their faith and acts. : )

Well, got to continue to pray for them, that they will have extraordinary strength, and be able to go through all the trainings with a positive attitude and mindset. I can't wait to see stronger brothers, both physically and mentally, at the end of their BMT! God, protect them! :P

Comments

Popular Posts