A Day to Rest..

It's a public holiday today, what a bliss! : ) And guess what? I just woke up! Haha... It's been so long since I slept till so late.. and I actually woke up later than isaiah... it only happens once in a blue moon! Anyway, he was whistling so loudly that I was woken by it, and he says he did it purposely so that I won't complain of headaches from too long a sleep later! sigh...

What am I going to do today? Well, I'm going swimming... finally! I need to exercise, man. And now that I've found a good secluded place to swim, I think I'm going to do that more often now. No matter how busy, surely there is time to do some exercises. I shall not be a lazy person anymore! : )

So, it's a bright sunny day today... God is good, life is beautiful... I am off to have some fun liao! : P

Comments

Popular Posts