Halfway gone!

This week started on a tuesday, cos monday was a public holiday. So it felt like the week is so short. But I'm thankful for a Monday rest day, cos I feel rejuvenated. I went swimming with Isaiah as planned. Though it was a short swim, but at least I did about 8 laps. Better than nothing. : ) I must find time to go swimming more often from now on! Also met up with Serene for steamboat dinner at Marina South. It's a leisure dinner, and we didn't even talk much. Just comfortable in the company of old friends.

I can't believe that we are almost at the halfway mark of Year 2005! It felt like it just started, didn't it?? I really wished I didn't waste the first half of the year. Though now as I recall, it felt like a blur. Haha.. But, I better take some time to relook at it. Don't want to go through this year without taking stock of what God has done for me. : )

I will be going on leave in 2 weeks' time! From 3 - 12 June. I am going to plan what I will do, so that I don't waste the break. Of course nothing too draining. I just want to take time to think about my life. Reflect on it. And see where I should go from here. Sometimes, we just do and do without taking time to examine what we are doing. It's easy to lose focus that way. At the end of the day, I don't want to put in alot of effort for nothing worthwhile. So, yeh.. counting down to the days!!

Comments

Popular Posts