Helpless

Do you sometimes feel helpless?

I feel very helpless now, that I cannot do anything to help. I can only pray that Jesus will come & help quickly, and pick my friend out of the situation right now.

I do understand that there is a need to give them the space, to decide on how to respond, and how to react to the situation. So, I'm not pushing now. Need to give her the time to go through all the emotional turmoils, and internal struggles. Tough as it may sound. But really, it's a process that we all must go through. Jesus can lend a hand now. But He chooses not to. So that you can experience this process, and become a stronger person for God.

The comforting thing is that God never leaves us or forsakes us. More so during tough times. Even when He is silent, and doesn't speak a word. He is still with us, infact, quietly spurring us on, and encouraging us to go on somemore, go on somemore...

Friend.. hold on, though I cannot do much for you now, I am definitely praying for you..

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanx alot my dearest.. its so nice to noe tat ppl do care 4 mE.. surely eu r an encourager HE've sent 2 mE.. thanx 4 prayin 4 mE.. m stil tryin hard to walk on.. walkin w jesus.. tink tis cumin wk is d hardest moment 4 mE to pass thru.. cont pray 4 mE ya..
Mummy Kless said…
Yeh, praying for you dearie. Jia You! Don't give up! You will be able to overcome, I'm sure. You have it in you already. :o)

Popular Posts